We take pride in the quality of our products and our commitment to the environment is unwavering.
Multi-Stage Filter process uses no pre-treatment coagulants. This has the following significant advantages:
• Chemicals are not consumed.
• Delivery of chemicals is not required. This is often more costly then the chemical itself for remote communities.
• No chemical sludge produced.
• Wastewater volume produced is 0.2% of production (compared to 5 to 10% for conventional chemical and membrane systems)
• The disinfection by-products of ozone are largely biodegradable and are removed in the roughing filter/slow sand filter.
The filtration process requires so little operator attention that it is normally housed in a room separate from the administration area and kept at a very cool temperature minimizing heating energy costs. The filter tanks are often insulated to further reduce heating energy requirements.
Have a comment or question? Contact Us and
we'd be happy to help you!